Health and Safety Protocols
Our hotel and restaurants have been outfitted with the NPBI technology. The system purifies the air within the building, neutralizing all indoor air contaminants and certified to kill 99.97% of virus particles. The Farnam, Autograph Collection is the first hotel in Omaha to invest in this groundbreaking system. While you are visiting Dynamite Woodfire Grill and Catalyst here is what you can expect from us.
- All local and state government guidance for health and safety is followed.
- All Food and Beverage Ambassadors attend required training on proper use of all sanitizing chemicals and cleaning techniques.
- All Food and Beverage Ambassadors are trained on food handling safety and sanitation.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected between all customer use.
- Sanitized dinnerware will be delivered after guests are seated to limit contact.
- Food will be delivered by food delivery personnel with minimal contact.
- Payment procedures will be with minimal contact utilizing portable credit card devices.
- Restaurant restrooms require masks at all times.
- Restaurant restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every hour during restaurant operations.
- All service staff will be required to wear face masks at all times. Gloves and other protective wear will be used as necessary for safety. Frequent hand-washing is required throughout the workday.